This position is a sales opportunity in the Chronic Pain Therapy Division. This role will focus on developing sales revenue in previously untapped or under developed and existing accounts.
- Responsible for exceeding revenue goals and objectives.
- Learns how to autonomously program patients intraoperatively and post operatively and appropriately represent the full chronic pain product line in procedural cases.
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing territory customers.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of CPT Therapies in a competitive environment.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, customer purchasing and administration.
- Interacts with all levels of sales and sales management staff.
- Ability to interface and interact with patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree – 5-7 years of successful sales experience, preferably within the medical device industry
- Excellent personal computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Schedule flexibility for case coverage and client meetings after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time, dependent on territory geography.
- Lifting requirements are normally up to 25 pounds but may exceed that on occasion.
- Requires clear vision and good depth perception3