The Territory Manager, Pooled TPM Operations is responsible for directing and coordinating the daily operations at 4 -6 of our key customer locations and will be based out of one of these sites. This includes developing efficiency strategies to ensure the operation meets their production goals, quality targets, while maintaining a safe, well organized and clean work environment. This position requires daily interaction with our site managers as well as the customer so the ability to demonstrate professional and proactive relationships will be critical to the success of this position. In addition to the daily function, The TM is responsible for setting the strategic direction of these locations through regular collaboration with the customer, the OSM and the Sr. Regional Manager.
Key Job Functions
- Direct, manage and oversee the ZERO HARM PROGRAM in multiple locations to ensure employees are working in a safe manner
- Overall responsibility for facilities performance goals, key metrics, enforcement of workplace policies, P&L performance, and budgetforecasting.
- Collaborate with customer’s senior management to gain insight into their business so proper staffing requirements are always achieved.
- Communicate effectively with all customers and employees and deliver excellence in customer service.
- Maintain Warehouse operations and responsible for leading a team of employees on-site and in remote locations.
- Performs general administrations related to personnel policies and procedures, including new employee on-boarding, I-9 process, time and attendance, payroll, and support for annual benefit enrolment processing.
- Properly train and coach OSM and (employees) so they model the values and culture of the company.
- Ensures OSM executes the coordination of inbound / outbound flow of product. (pallets and trailers)
- Complete Regional quality audits in all sites on OSM employee efficiency and production.
- Prepare daily site reports and data to the Regional Manager using web based and excel programs with accuracy and integrity.
- Able to make intelligent and informed hiring decisions for multiple sites.
- Have a solid P&L understanding of both revenues and cost, and the everyday decision making that drives results.
- Above average expertise using Microsoft Office programs
- Self-driven individual with the ability to manage the multiple sites with little or no supervision.
- Must be willing to work all shifts as necessary and applicable multi-site schedules, including Saturdays, and extended hours.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Travel as needed to each site and assist other on-site locations as needed.
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred or 5 –7 years of equivalent work experience
- Working in a fast paced environment that would include managing employees, safety programs, P&L responsibility and hiring for multiple locations
- Must have experience facilitating team performance, overseeing root-cause analysis, data collection, and problem solving.
- Proven track record of success and stability (5 – 7 years)
- Detailed knowledge of all OSHA regulations
- Providing exceptional customer service while in the customer’s environment.
- Must have experience in evaluating, creating, and delivering performance reviews.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong math and computer skills
- Microsoft Office expert
- Demonstrate solid and confident decision making
- Ability to understand and read Key Performance Indicators
- P&L and budgeting experience a must, ability to understand multi-site roll-ups
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both verbally and electronically.
- Results driven manager who meets deadlines and commitments.
Job ID #:6212