We are currently looking for a Territory Operations Leader to help lead our team. This is an exciting time to join our team as we are rapidly growing our team here in the U.S.! In this role, the Territory Operations Leader will manage new and existing hotels in the OYO network. The Territory Operations Leader will ensure delivered success of all hotel functions and stakeholders while initiating new processes to improve the customer experience.
Responsibilities of the Territory Operations Leader:
• Monitor, analyze, and improve the efficiency of local hotels in the OYO network.
• Lead the "Center of Excellence" for end to end property onboarding process on our OTA platform.
• Drive 100% occupancy of rooms, analyze market trends, and share inputs with revenue and pricing team.
• Manage overall recruitment, training and development towards building a team of world-class hospitality professionals and enable them to gain know-how of systems & processes.
• Drive brand promotion and ensure OYO presence and visibility in each signed property.
• Engage with stakeholders remotely– vendors, property owners, local and central cross-functional teams to ensure best customer experience.
• Challenge the existing processes as per local market requirement for operational effectiveness.
Required Skills of the Territory Operations Leader:
• 6+ years of experience in leading high performing team, structuring, negotiating complex deals and solving business problems.
• The ideal candidate should possess customer-facing skills that allow him/her to represent OYO well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel's outside and within the company.
• An evangelist, who builds the brand as the most preferred hotel in budget class and mid-scale hotel network for consumers and maintains our legacy of a fast-growing start-up.
• Passionate about problem solving & strong data-based decision making which can ensure efficiency, timeliness, and strong customer experience.
• Influencer who has excellent presentation skills helps in decision making towards wide market presence and drive industry innovation.
About the Company
OYO has built a reputation for excellence and has gained the reputation of "A tech first hospitality company", "An asset Light business model". We have been recognized with titles such as #1 LinkedIn Top Startups and #Global Unicorn. We are an innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts who stay motivated to changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry. Spread across 18+ countries with 650000+ hotels; we are South Asia's largest hotel network offering hassle-free stay experiences at an unmatched price. In India we are the largest hospitality brand with more than 175000+ rooms in our inventory. At present we are valued over $5 Billion and have started our international operations in almost 19 countries. OYO pioneered and revolutionized the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through use of its proprietary technology all developed in-house, OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia. Get access to the world's first tablet-based property management apps and become part of a brand recognized and loved by travelers worldwide.
Pillars of OYO
• Standardized Experience: Consistent experience across all hotel in the OYO network
• Affordability: Rooms offered at prices that no other player in the affordable segment offers
• Technology driven: Pioneering technology allows consumers to book OYO hotels in just 3 taps, or within 5 seconds
OYO has raised a total of $1.5 Billion in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors like SoftBank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital and China Lodging Group.
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.