Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and ongoing support of LifeVest to promote consistent utilization
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales objectives.
- Maintain database of accounts, prepare and submit reports.
- Manage field expenses.
- Attend key exhibits and conventions
- Maintain a positive attitude, control discounts and expenses to contribute positively to ZOLL's profitability.
- Coordinate patient interaction with Patient Service Representatives and Internal Support.
- Become a company expert and resource on both ZOLL and competitive products.
- Master both Customer Oriented and Strategic Selling skills.
- Represent ZOLL in a professional and ethical manner.
- Communicate openly and share information with others.
- Analyze and report on trends that you observe within your territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in healthcare sales OR 5 years of successful sales experience, and at least one of those years in healthcare sales
- Documented history of sales success.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Internal candidates that do not meet the sales experience criteria above may be hired if they have demonstrated a sustained ability to meet the expectations of a sales role and have been in a sales support role for a minimum of 1 year.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.