ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Territory covers: NY, NJ, MA, CT, ME, NH, RI, VT
Responsible for the achievement of Territory Sales Quota, manage and develop customer base, control expenses while contributing to ZOLL’s profitability. Cover assigned territory promoting products to the pre-hospital (EMS) market, including fire departments, ambulance services, police and municipal agencies.
- Achieve sales hardware and disposable sales quotas assigned
- Responsible for maintaining short range and long term plans for developing sales in the assigned territory, these plans should include an annual business plan
- Responsible for uncovering new business opportunities, developing and keeping up-to-date an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations.
- Responsible for providing the required inservice education to customers.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper technical scope review has been conducted prior to sale.
- Responsible for maintaining organized account records, including account profiles and maintaining those in the company CRM, Salesforce.com. Responsible for providing various reports as required by management. These shall include, but are not limited to, weekly expense reports, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and regular and up-to-date activity reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking demo and evaluationinventory and documenting the use thereof in Salesforce.com. In addition, equipment must be maintained and presented in good working manner. Each Territory Manager is financially responsible for the equipment assigned to them
- Spend an average of three days per week working in the field
- Other projects as assigned
- 5+ years of related sales experience or ZOLL experience
- Knowledge of ZOLL and competitive products
- Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
- Professional and ethical behavior and character
- Organizational/Territory Time Management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic technical and clinical knowledge to speak competently about ZOLL products
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- College degreepreferred