Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and ongoing support of LifeVest to promote consistent utilization
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales objectives.
- Maintain database of accounts, prepare and submit reports.
- Manage field expenses.
- Attend key exhibits and conventions
- Maintain a positive attitude, control discounts and expenses to contribute positively to ZOLL's profitability.
- Coordinate patient interaction with Patient Service Representatives and Internal Support.
- Become a company expert and resource on both ZOLL and competitive products.
- Master both Customer Oriented and Strategic Selling skills.
- Represent ZOLL in a professional and ethical manner.
- Communicate openly and share information with others.
- Analyze and report on trends that you observe within your territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- 3-5 years sales experience in medical equipment sales.
- Documented history of sales success.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite