- Develop and execute a Master Business Plan with each distributor.
- Deliver order and sales targets versus budgets. Work with distributors to increase sales & market share of products in territory. Open new distributors where and when necessary.
- Motivate and implement growth strategies with distribution channels.
- Travel with distributor personnel to train and help grow Xylem product sales.
- Maintain and grow large project funnel in coordination with channels.
- Assist the marketing team in defining new markets and product opportunities.
- Make prospecting calls on EPC, OEM and end users with channels.
- Hold trainings for channels and channel customers.
- Attend local trade association meetings and conduct trainings.
- Keep management advised of competitors’ activities in the territory / region.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business / Engineering degree preferred.
- Experience in the industrial pump market
- Experience in Oil and Gas Market including processes
- Understanding of hydraulics’ and electronics.
- Experience with pump systems, electric motors, controls & monitoring and packaged pump stations.
- Individual must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of field sales experience.
- Experience managing distribution channels.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 50%-70% travel required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Light lifting (20-25 lbs.), office environment
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
EOE including disability and veteran