Territory Manager - Urology - FL - 27082789
Territory Manager - Urology ? FL - 27082789
Our Client is a fast growing, very established and stable company with innovative products, as well as having great company culture, strong leadership and being a leader in the industry. The company would like to start interviewing qualified candidates next week!
This dynamic company is seeking an experienced Medical Sales Representative to sell surgical urology products to GYN, Urologists and UroGYN accounts.
They are seeking a tenacious, driven, and resourceful individual looking to take their game to the next level.
The territory has been previously covered by a veteran with experience and they are looking for a hungry dynamo who is coachable and looking for a step in the right direction.
- Achieve the annual revenue target.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to Urologists in your territory
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team mate.
- Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Bachelors Degree - 4 Year
- High level of drive and energy; self-motivated
- 2+ yrs medical / surgical sales with urology relationships, or 3+ yrs urology pharma reps
- Relationships with Urologists highly desired
- OR/Surgical sales with some office based client development.
- OR Surgical, medical device ideally but will consider a strong urology pharma rep with urology relationships;
Call Points: GYN, Urologists and UroGYN
Base Location: Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater or Sarasota, FL (Territory is Fl)
Base Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 (DOE) + Monthly Car Allowance
On Target Earnings: $160,000.00 - $165,000.00 - Uncapped
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings