- Meet growth and volume targets / KPIs
- Develop and implement wholesaler development plans with focus on network resiliency and customer experience
- Compile prospect and new business opportunities into custom Salesforce CRM application
- Build strong relationships with wholesale customers and prospects
- Conduct sales presentations to branded wholesale customers
- Negotiate and close fuel supply contracts with wholesale customers
- Prepare contracts and collect closing documents to stream new branded retail sites
- Respond to questions from wholesale customers and maintain effective business relationships
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or another relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of successful in-field, customer-facing sales experience demonstrating a proven ability to manage long sales cycles and close deals.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Retail branded gasoline sales and convenience store operations is highly preferred.
- Highly skilled in the following disciplines: leadership, coaching, team building, relationship management, communication, organization, presentation, negotiation & closing sales.
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office.
- Full national mobility for relocation.
- The ability to travel 50% to customer locations, including overnight travel.