This position is located in Montreal Quebec
To achieve/exceed sales revenue targets for the Orthopedic & Tissue Technologies (OTT) Division within Quebec Province. Build and maintain solid relationships with key customers throughout the Region
with other Territory Managers, the Extremity Orthopedic Regional Sales Manager, and other internal departments/functions to identify sale opportunities and deliver superior customer support. Pursue market development opportunities. Provide clinical support during surgeries/implants, demonstrating expertise in all aspects of implant, follow-up support and troubleshooting techniques.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Conduct sales of Extremity Orthopedic products in targeted hospital accounts. Understand market sales
- opportunities and close orders to exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Develop short and long-term account strategies and relationships with customers to achieve annual revenue targets in all product categories
- Responsible for development of long-term relationships with customers, including clinical customers, hospital administration, patient associations, etc.
- Seek opportunities to develop current and new product specific programs, effectively implementing strategies developed by senior leadership
- Offer support during surgeries and implants by providing all necessary equipment and products required; demonstrates expertise in all products, follow-up support and troubleshooting techniques.
- Use SalesForce.com (customer relationship management systems) and other communication systems to ensure optimal account coordination, knowledge, strategy and teamwork.
- Effectively lead appropriate sections of the tender-roadmap and partner/collaborate internally with cross-functional RFP teams to win contracts as well as ensure compliance of existing business agreements
- Maintain expertise with our product specifications and the anticipated outcomes, and be adequately prepared to advise our customers
- Participate in major global and local/regional meetings as required
- Manage budget to plan and adhere to prescribed company expense policy
- Other duties as assigned.