At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
The OMI Halyard Global Products Territory Manager is the account manager and business builder for an assigned number of hospitals and other healthcare facilities in a geographic territory. The ideal candidate for the position will utilize inter-personal skills and product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with key facility staff in assigned markets resulting in gross profit and net sales growth along with achievement of key product and category objectives within assigned accounts and markets. The position may lead to either a career in sales management or a higher level individual sales contributor position after demonstrating the appropriate skills and qualifications.
- Account relationship development and business development of all OMI Halyard Global products.
- Primary sales contact in acute care facilities and hospitals
- Work with clinicians, supply chain, etc. within the hospital setting.
- Work closely with distributors selling our products.
- Contributing to the development of a strategic plan for the territory and accounts.
- Contract and price negotiations and contract management.
- Tactical implementation of the business and selling activities required to meet objectives
- Sales positioning, analysis, and implementation within the facilities.
- Utilizing all aspects of OMI Halyard’s Performance Management Process to measure progress toward objectives, deliver business results and model global leadership qualities to enhance effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated success in medical sales environment.
- Medical device or medical supplies sales experience preferred.
- Operating room sales experience preferred
- 7+ years working with PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proof of successful sales track-record (Brag Book)
- Comfortable in Hospital Setting
- Travel by car required (clean driving record required