Search For: MRI, Sales, CT, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, equipment, DME, Durable Medical Equipment.
Position Title Territory Manager - MRI Sales #3139
Location Territories - West United States, North Central United States
Knowledge & Skills
* University Degree
* Previous Experience with selling Diagnostic Imaging systems for one of the major medical companies.
* Further educationqualification, or proven track record of relevant commercial performance.
* Thorough understanding of CT and MRI technology.
* Proven selling skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Strong self-motivation and tenacity
* Commercial acumen including understanding of industry relevant data
* Good presentation skills
* Good communication skills
*MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, Power Point
* Customer focused
* Drive for Results
* Analytical Thinking
* Impact and Influence
* Confidence and Commitment
* Planning and Prioritizing
* Teamwork and Co-operation
Job Description Responsibilities
Responsible for promoting, and selling small animal and large animal CT & MRI scanners, with an emphasis on results products in a defined region.
Maximize territory sales in order to achieve the Company's annual sales and profit objectives.
* Emphasis on current strategic products
* Territory Call Plan
* Customer Prioritization
* To manage the assigned territory.
* Accurately recording and processing related documents and records.
* Propose plans to exploit and develop the potential in the area to meet sales and growth targets.
* Promote and sell a range of products and services to new and existing customers in accordance with the Company's policies and in line with appropriate customer prioritization.
Acquire and maintain comprehensive and up to date knowledge of:
* The Company's range of products and services and promotional programs
* Competitors' products and services and related pricing policies
* The technology and practices of the veterinary and animal health industry, particularly all developments which may affect our product range.
* The Company's procedures, policies and practices, and any tools or data which may be provided, as well as how to use them.
Planning and Organization
Optimize the sales time available by:
* Locating and classifying every prospective customer on the territory.
* Maintaining an up-to-date record and information system using the company's database.
* Organizing the sequence and nature of calls, based on appropriate customer segmentation around which to build the day's activities.
* Using such data and statistics as may be provided by the Company to analyze the territory, identify key opportunities, and to optimize territory planning.
* Planning in advance individual customer interviews, with particular reference to major prospects and customers.
* Optimizing travel time, which may involve overnight external accommodation.
* Achieve the required number of completed visits per period as defined with Sales Management.
* Identify the key decision makers and influencers in each customer or prospective customer.
* Build and develop relationships with key existing and potential customers and influences to promote company products and services.
* During sales calls, obtain inquiries from existing customers and new prospects by conducting an approach or opening in the interview that obtains the opportunity to present the Company's products to meet the prospect's needs.
* Use any selling aids in an optimal fashion and in keeping with Company guidelines.
* Handle customer objections in such a way as to find opportunities to sell the Company's products.
* Meet monthly and annual agreed to quotas
* Partake in any selling skills training as may be decided by the Company.
Communication & Administration
* Provide analysis of Territory performance as requested by management, through use of industry and other data as may be provided, to indicate progress of overall sales and market share as well as for key products.
* Complete and return on time the administration required by the Company, including expense sheets, inquiry/quotation requests, action reports and market intelligence reports.
*Report to the Sales and Marketing Manager at least once a week. Keep in touch with colleagues, to maintain a high overall level of company and industry awareness.
* Maintain accurate and timely paper and computerized records.
* Collect and disseminate relevant market information within the company where appropriate.
* Provide continual feedback about the image of the Company held by customers, competitors, distributors and the industry in general.
* Provide continual commentary on customers' businesses, developments and marketing activities, particularly where our existing range of products is concerned.
* Provide feedback concerning competitors' marketing activity
Material and Resources
* Respect allocated resource levels, and report major expenses to management.
* Maintain an optimal level, quality and records of any samples or support materials.
* Maintain any company equipment provided in good working condition.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's Degree.
2. Experience selling MRI or CT equipment.
3. Currently in the territory.