Mallinckrodt's Therakos product line, is focused on immunotherapy, providing innovative treatment platforms that harness the power of each individual patient’s immune system to fight disease. We are the global leader in autologous immune cell therapy delivered through Extracorporeal Photopheresis (ECP).
Mallinckrodt is currently seeking a Territory Manager for the Northeast, supporting Therakos, reporting to the Regional Business Director. The role of the Territory Manager is to attain company objectives and metrics by actively, and compliantly, promoting the technology and efficacy of Extracorporeal Photopheresis. This will be accomplished by establishing new accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction through account management with existing customers, and clinical selling and strategic messaging.
The Territory Manager role will focus on the following six areas;
Territory Management - Achieve compliant growth in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) disease state. Runs territory with strategic priorities, clear plans for CTCL patient growth, and overall management of day-to-day operations.
Clinical Selling – Achieve compliant growth of photopheresis utilization for Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma through clinical discussions. Develop and maintain relationships with key academic and community physicians through education on photopheresis features and benefits, safety profile, and approved indication to ensure appropriate patient use.
Teamwork & Cross-Functional Collaboration – Exhibits ability and willingness to work with others. Lends a helping hand. Solution based thinking. Partners well across the organization. Brings a team based approach to the territory.
Creative Thinking & Ideation – Thinks differently about work. Challenges status quo. Inspires others to change and improve. Strives to create a better future. Plays an active role in defining our future.
Customer Centricity - Customer is at the center of thinking and decision making. Territory Manager operates with a sense of urgency and anticipates customer needs. Exhibits high level of customer service and delivers value to the stakeholders within the account. Manages customer relations issues with grace.
Culture Champion - Change agent. Positive impact on others. Is flexible. Works well in ambiguity. Communicates openly and often. Puts organizational needs ahead of personal needs
- The Territory Manager will be responsible for achieving organizational objectives and metrics as provided by the Regional Business Director and National Sales Director.
- Each account’s business will be supported by a coordinated program of assisting with on-label utilization, general account management as it relates to their ECP program, and by compliantly promoting the technology to all levels of administration and relevant medical specialties.
- The Territory Manager will also manage the photopheresis therapy center programs with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, efficacy of treatment, proper reimbursement, instrument operation and inventory control.
- They must also be able to function in a highly cross-functional environment and interact and support other team members in customer service, technical and clinical service, marketing, etc.
- The Territory Manager will be responsible for attending local and regional community and society events as well as supporting CTCL patient advocacy organizations.
- They will beresponsiblefor clinically selling to relevant medical specialties through delivery of the scientific messaging around photopheresis.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+years selling in specialty pharmaceutical, or deviceexperience,desired.
- Dermatology and/or Hematology/Oncology experiencedesired.
- Academic and community institutional selling experiencedesired.
- Strong technical and clinical presentation and selling skills required.
- Experience with capital equipment and disposables sales process preferred.
- Institutional contracting process experiencepreferred.
- Proven track record of sales success is required.
- Experience covering multiple states/large geography required.
- Overnight travelrequired 50% of the time.