CERENOVUS, Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular Division (CNV), a member of the Medical Device group, is recruiting for a?Territory Manager. This position is field-based with a preference for Phoenix, AZ. CERENOVUS, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in neurovascular care. Our commitment to changing the trajectory of stroke is inspired by our long heritage and dedication to helping physicians protect people from a lifetime of hardship. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Johnson & Johnson’s CNV Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. We are one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson. As the Territory Manager you will:
- Expand the sales of CERENOVUS products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
- Be trained to understand and demonstrate proper surgical use of our products to physicians.?
- Need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships, and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
- Be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- A 4 yeardegree, as well as, a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experiencerequired.?
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.?
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.?
- Preference will be given to candidates living within 30 miles of the territory,?with documented history?of proven?sales success in healthcare/medical sales industry.????
- 3-5 years?of sales experience in a medical device sales environment strongly preferred.?
- Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment strongly preferred.
- Previous Neurovascular experiencepreferred or peripheral vascular experience/ Neurovascular surgery experience accepted