This position is a mid-level sales opportunity in the Deep Brain Stimulation Division (DBS) of Neuromodulation. An Associate Territory Representative II will work individually or closely with a Territory Representative (TM III) to achieve a sales quota. This role will focus on developing incremental sales revenue in an existing territory, or in previously untapped or under developed accounts.
- Responsible for exceeding revenue goals and objectives.
- Learns how to autonomously program patients intraoperatively and post operatively and appropriately represent the DBS product line in procedural cases.
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing territory customers.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of DBS Therapies in a competitive environment.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures and task assignments.
- Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, customer purchasing and administration.
- Ability to interface and interact with patients.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of successful sales experience, preferably within the medical device industry.
- Market Developed experiencepreferred.
- Well organized, capable of juggling multiple projects and accustomed to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a high matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Excellent personal computer skills including; MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
Ability to travel approximately 25%-50% of the time, depending on needs of the business