We are looking for nurses who know how to sell!
In this role, you will be selling a new kind of temperature management solution into hospitals in a multi-state territory. It's not a blanket or IV fluid warmer. Our client* s goal is growth, and a lot of it! If you are interested in joining a team who is looking to triple their sales volume in the next few years and have a great plan and resources to do so, let* s talk soon! As we build this direct sales team, we will be looking for candidates who are viable for quick promotion.
If you have at least three years of documented sales success in the hospital environment plus a critical care nursing background, and are able to travel 1-2 overnights per week, please send us your resume ASAP. This could be the next step towards achieving your short and long-term goals.
Only candidates with the qualifications listed below will be contacted and we are interviewing now:
* Bachelor's degree preferred but a combination of education and critical care nursing may suffice.
* Three years of sales plus at least two years as an RN/BSN are required.
* Consistently in the top ten percent (10%) of your sales group.
* Strong organization, pipeline development and management, and presentation skills will be required.
* Ability to travel a couple of days most weeks.
* Must project a professional image with strong communication skills.