A globally leading technology group, Heraeus is headquartered in Hanau, Germany. Founded in 1851, it is a family-owned portfolio company which traces its roots back to a pharmacy opened by the family in 1660. Today, Heraeus combines businesses in the environmental, energy, electronics, health, mobility and industrial applications sectors. In the 2017 financialyear, the FORTUNE Global 500-listed company generated a total revenue of €21.8 billion. Our promise to about 13,000 employees is to enable them to develop their own ideas and to drive them forward.
Your role and responsibilities
Job Summary - The primary responsibility of this position is to support the sale of medical products, equipment and services to hospitals, health systems, doctors' offices and clinics.
- Grow the marketshare of HME products in support of defined geographic area(s) and help achieve or exceed sales quota
- Cold call and visit prospects on location with assistance and guidance of Territory Managers and/or Sales Agents. Attend appointments with hospital staff and administrators to become acquainted with key players and conduct trainings and hospital in-services, as necessary
- Keep CRM software updated with appropriate information
- Educate medical staff on the use and benefits of Heraeus Medical products
- Provide product demonstrations and support
- Maximize account penetration by supporting and selling all products in portfolio
- Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience
- Collect, analyze, and present field sales data to assist with strategy planning and implementation.
What is required for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Biology preferred) and a minimum 4 years of experience in the medical industry required.
- Strong sales background with demonstrated performance record; ability to learn medical device product platform.
- Self-starter, independent sales management skills.
- Direct sales training and experience in medical device industry preferred.
- Travel up to 80%.
Requisition ID 43728