Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We’re currently looking for a Territory Manager to join us in the Fresno, Modesto, Salinas, and Bakersfield, CA areas.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Territory Manager, Energy directs sales of the company's capital and disposable products. The incumbent calls on, and is responsive to, existing and prospective customers, in order to solve customer problems and challenges, while enhancing long term customer relationships. He/She develops new accounts and grows existing accounts within established geographic territory, and meets assigned sales targets. The incumbent responds to requests for information and data from sales management and corporate administration. He/She works within boundaries of all corporate policies and guidelines.
As a Territory Manager working on the team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by sales, support and service.
* Meeting or exceeding established territory sales goals.
* Organizing and planning territory for efficient and productive coverage by own initiatives as well as by utilization of company's sales related business tools.
* Routinely spending a significant amount of time selling and servicing in the operating room during procedures; typically call upon customers in the acute care setting.
* Utilizing consultative sales skills to sell company products within an assigned territory.
* Effectively utilizing company resources and manage time within all accounts to meet and exceed sales targets.
* Following up with customers during pre and post sales efforts to ensure proper customer company relationships.
* Maintaining a complete prospect, competitor, and customer database and provide information to management as requested.
* Acquiring, maintaining and expanding knowledge of company's products, competitive products, and the market in order to meet the customers needs as well as achieve assigned sales targets.
* Representing company at trade association meetings to promote products and meet with key customers relative to progressing sales and associated business goals.
* Acting in a professional manner when representing the company.
* Utilizing and maintaining field inventory and other company assets for optimum sales results.
* Completing all administrative duties in a timely fashion and to the appropriate level of detail.
* Providing Marketing with technical and market information gathered through customer contacts.
* Gathering data for new and existing products to help Marketing satisfy market needs.
* Reporting customer product experience issues through appropriate channels in an accurate and timely manner.
* Working as a team player with other team members within the Region, Area, and Nation.
* Demonstrating a willingness and openness to help others within the Region, Area, or Nation be successful.
* Sharing best practices.
* Performing all other essential duties as required.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge.
* Minimum of 2 years of prior sales or marketing experience is required.
* Prior sales or marketing experience with medical devices or within a hospital medical environment is highly preferred.
* Prior experience with or desire for compensation based on 100% commissions.
* Proven track record of success.
* Must possess a high sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
* Must possess basic computer skills, as well as strong communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Must possess a high degree of initiative and creativity and the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment (minimum 25 lb).
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
US Field OAI
Auto req ID
Olympus America Inc
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus America Inc
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled