The BSC Endoscopy Territory Manager (TM) is a highly esteemed position within the Endoscopy selling organization. This role requires overachieving sales performance, consistently delivering customer value and meeting organizational requirements along with providing contributions beyond the TM role expectations.
Individuals will exhibit strong sales performance, clinical excellence and ongoing competitive knowledge. He/she will develop key relationships with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians in addition to the economic end-users through frequent and routine customer visits, product in-servicing, procedural observation and relevant business meetings.
This person will be responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed division priorities, define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s vision and priorities as well as contribute to overall team success. Additionally, he/she will have experience and be comfortable in the hospital and office-based settings and he/she will manage their territory with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales Performance
- Develop quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets
- Drive sales revenue to exceed division priorities
- Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect BSC’s vision and priorities
- Deliver Customer Value
- Demonstrate clinical excellence in GI/Pulmonary disease states through customer education, case coverage and all selling activity
- Build and maintain sustainable business/strategic relationships in accounts
- Remain current on BSC products, programs and competitive activity
- Conduct quarterly customer business reviews
- Organizational Requirements and Contributions
- Understand and comply with all regulations governing our work, including all BSC corporate policy and procedure initiatives
- Uphold all quality policies outlined within the selling organization
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality
- Attend and actively participate in ongoing training conferences and sales meetings
- Share best practices amongst local, region and division teams
· 5+ years relevant business experience, at least 3 years direct sales experiencerequired
· Bachelor’s degreerequired, advanced degreepreferred
· Documented sales success
· Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Sales management experience strongly preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 428985