Your responsibilities will include:
- Develops quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets
- Clinical excellence in respective disease states
- Build sustainable business relationships
- Drive sales revenue to exceed division priorities
- Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company's vision and priorities
- Build and maintain sustainable strategic relationships in key accounts
- Stay current on BSC products / programs / competitive knowledge
- Focused individuals committed to building trusting relationships with key physicians and nurses by training, educating and selling them on our cutting-edge technologies.
- Must uphold all of the quality policies outlined within sales structure consistently and completely
- All actions will demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understand and comply with all regulations governing our work and comply 100% of the time with all BSC corporate policy and procedure initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years relevant business experience, at least 3 years direct sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree preferred
- Documented sales success
- Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Sales management experience strongly preferred
- Industry experience preferred