Job ID: SUT000244\
Promotion and sales of all Hydromet product lines
Ability to develop and execute to a business plan and manage territory as one’s own business
Engages stakeholders and internal resources to best serve customers
Listens to voice of the customer and asks great questions which inspire breakthrough
Willing to move to action quickly and not get derailed in detail or fear of failure
Uses metrics, KPI, and forecasting to self-manage productivity
Develops, nurtures, and understands health of customer opportunity funnel and openly works with leadership and sales operations to ensure best results
Strategic thinking capabilities.
Ability to develop creative and strategic solutions.
Report and manage all sales activities through our CRM
Account Management, technical support and marketing initiatives when necessary
50% Travel activity or more
Covering the NE (states TBD)
5 years of professional experience in direct selling of integrated solutions on the environment field
- B2B experience selling complex environmental products and solutions.
- Formal sales training and/or experience in value selling.
- Hands on experience using a CRM (i.e. Salesforce.com).
Engineering, chemistry, process technology or related technologybachelordegreerequired
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS:
• Thinks through and analyzes complex problems, challenges and drives to root cause. (Charts the Course)
• Prioritizes effectively, acts with speed and agility. (Charts the Course)
• Demonstrates deep understanding of customer expectations and end user needs. (Drives Innovation & Growth)
• Actively participates in cross functional brainstorming sessions. (Drives Innovation & Growth)
• Consistently drives high quality, on-time results. (Leads through DBS)
• Builds and maintains good working relationships with peers and supervisors; works collaboratively. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
• Behaves in ways that are aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct. (Acts with Integrity)