* Develop and execute strategic plans to grow infusion business in key accounts.
* Meet a defined market infusion revenue budget by servicing and growing existing business.
* Assist the market manager in growing infusion therapy business through accurate business projections, goals, specific strategies and pertinent account information.
* Work closely with clinical branch personnel to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction with the goal of delivering the best service possible to patients receiving these critical therapies in the comfort of their homes.
Medical or clinical sales, Sales, Marketing, Sales, Liaison, Representative, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Clinical Educator, Training, Team Building, Cardiology, DME Sales, Medical Device Sales, Infusion, Home Infusion, IV Team, Infusion Nurse, TPN
- Minimum five years healthcare service sales experience.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ability to travel daily within the assigned territory.
- Possess personal vehicle which company deems reasonably reliable
- Live within the designated territory.
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track activity.
- Hospital sales experience.
- Familiarity with specialty pharmacy services.
- Clinical experience including RN, LVN, RD, and Respiratory Therapist is a plus.
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. College degree is preferred.