Leader in manufacturing and marketing a wide range of trusted and innovative brands that have assisted clinicians in advancing the standard of health care for women worldwide seeks sales representative to sell unique contraceptive device to providers of Women's Healthcare. The ideal candidate understands how to execute pharmaceutical/device selling strategies while representing CooperSurgical with the highest standard of ethical behavior and integrity.
- Responsible for the sales, growth and profitability of the promoted women's health product line.
- As a Women's Health Territory Manager, you will be required to regularly call on health care professionals, office staff and decision makers within a specific geographic territory.
- Day to day responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts for our products and maintaining a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of information to health care professionals.
- Competent in training healthcare professionals in office based procedures for promoted product line (e.g. Paragard).
- Development and execution of a strategic and tactical territory business plan to achieve sales goals for all promoted products.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed to deliver sales results. Identify and share insights for our promoted products, the competition, the market landscape and customer feedback.
- Manage a territory operating budget within target.
- Operate strictly within the corporate code of conduct and compliance guidelines as set forth by CooperSurgical Incorporated.
- Document all field activities and ensure all assigned employee training is completed and up to date.
- Contribute to the success of the organization by contributing to a positive work environment for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required.
- Candidates should possess 3+ years in the pharmaceutical or medical device sales industry.
- Strong documented sales results over time.
- Ability to build strong customer focus and working relationships.
- Ability to train and in-service healthcare providers on the proper usage of promoted products.
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a very dynamic market place and work environment; experience in developing new innovative markets.
- Apply a range of problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
- Demonstrates solid clinical product knowledge and comprehension.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Experience in the Women's Health Specialty and in educating or influencing targeted customers.
- Experience with the Buy and Bill process and reimbursement.
- Working knowledge and relationships with key accounts in the assigned geographic footprint.