Our Company is looking for a Territory Manager in the Columbia, SC area.
In this exciting role, you will have the chance to cultivate Machine Tool sales within your given territory and establish some strategic key accounts. You will develop innovative marketing and sales strategies to drive growth and income, as well as work with customers and support staff to determine best solutions for manufacturing requirements. Because of the company?s leading reputation and years in the industry, there is huge potential to grow a solid book of business and put more hard-earned money in your pocket!
As a Territory Manager, you will be an integral part of the company. If you have ever felt frustrated knowing that your contributions did not receive the recognition they deserved, then this is the welcome change you?ve been searching for. They know that they could not have made it to where they are today without their hardworking employees. Not only do they value your skills, they reward them.
Some of the benefits to you:
* Extremely competitive compensation plan
* Medium sized company with small company values
* A great benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, disability insurance, and paid holidays and vacation
* Car allowance and expense reimbursement
* Company phone and computer package
* Successfully sell machine tools and engineering services by reaching or exceeding individual quota
* Determine industry customers and prospects, needs, and solutions
* Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of our industry and all products and services sold
* Maintain knowledge of competitor products to remain competitive in the industry
* Manage projects through installation and ensure customer satisfaction
* Maintain a strong teamwork relationship with all coworkers and builder partner support staff
* Daily travel within the territory, occasional overnight travel as needed
* Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent work experience
* Two years of outside sales, preferably technical in nature
* Go-getter attitude with an ability to think on your feet
* Familiarity with CRM platforms and basic computer skills
* Ability to build rapport with clients that lead to long lasting relationships
* Strong negotiation skills
* Deadline and detail-oriented