Our client, a medical device/software company, is actively seeking six Territory Managers
The successful Territory Manager will be able to:
- Manage the allocated sales territory in a customer centric and proactive manner.
- Share customer best practices in program adoption between customers.
- Work with the functions, personnel from the parent organizations and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization.
- Provide a consultative sales approach within territory to achieve financial goals.
- Ensure that customers implement the Programs successfully and drive the lifesaving mission.
North East Region: Albany, NY; NYC; Boston, MA; New Jersey
Mid-Atlantic Region: Pittsburgh, PA; DC/ Richmond, VA; Cincinatti/ Columbus, OH; Charlotte/ Raleigh, NC
Southeast Region: Orlando, FL, Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, MS
Midwest Region: St. Louis, MO; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI
Southwest Region: Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Denver, CO
Western Region: Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Salt Lake City, UT
- Achieving annual territory revenue, subscriber and subscription quota
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and success with the Program
- Discipline with managing funnel and forecast, and other relevant customer information, for the defined territory.
- Developing strong relationships with relevant Affiliate staff
- Sales management of the assigned territory in an effective and efficient manner.
- Development of key strategic relationships with the senior management of hospitals in the territory and the relevant program administration personnel.
- Effective launch of new programs on the platform in the territory.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business (preferred) OR Associates Degree in above mention fields of study supported by ten years of sales experience.
- 6-10 years of sales experience with consistent achievement of quota and business goals
- Travel - 3-4 overnights each week to cover territory effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid Driver's License.