Territory Manager - Wisconsin
Requisition ID: 1538
APPLYTO TERRITORY MANAGER - WISCONSIN
The Territory Manager is responsible for growing a sales territory in a defined market. This is an established territory with existing business and opportunity to grow the market.
- Present, promote and sell BioHorizons products to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Generate leads and qualify prospects
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets and results within targeted time frame
- Coordinate sales effort with team members to advance business growth
- Analyze the territory/market potential and evaluate sales reports on a routine basis
- Supply management with reports on customer projects, needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keep abreast of best practices and industry trends
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other clinics inside and/or outside of territory to continue efforts to build territory
- Minimum of 5 years Business experience. Service sales experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent formal presentation skills
- Self-starter that can work with minimal direction and has excellent territory planning and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with others
- B.S. Business, Engineering, Science or equivalent work experience required
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience required
- Medical/dental industry experience preferred
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that any offer of employment made by BioHorizons is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment background investigation to include a pre-employment drug screen.