Are you ready to revolutionize an entire Industry? Are you talented, dynamic, innovative, and share a passion for success? At Align, you will help transform the lives of people around the world by improving the journey to a beautiful smile. Our values of Agility, Customer and Accountability define our culture. We develop solutions rapidly, hence the agile attitude typical of our employees. To delight our customers, we understand their expectations, treat their problems as our own, and tailor our solutions to their needs. Accountability for delivering against our expectations is at the core of who we are. We hold ourselves to the highest standards with regard to our work, our professionalism, and our outcomes. Are you hungry for success? Come join our America’s Sales Team as a Territory Manager and help revolutionize the Orthodontic and Dental Industry.
Your mission as a Territory Manager is to apply comprehensive knowledge of Invisalign/iTero digital scanner sales strategies for key accounts to accelerate revenue, higher case volume, and scanner sales. The Invisalign Territory Manager sells directly to professional business owners (Orthodontists and General Dentists), transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital workflow solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business, increase patient satisfaction, and cultivate digital opportunities to help drive the Align digital strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Invisalign Territory Manager will be responsible for the following essential duties:
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory Invisalign sales targets.
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (Orthodontists and General Dentists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts.
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography.
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborate with iTero to close business opportunities efficiently. Drive digital implementation post-scanner sale through in office implementation sessions and local training events.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales to small business owners OR graduate of Align's Sales Associate program; track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in growing businesses
- Industry experience selling medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience.
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling multiple products/services and tailoring solutions to diverse customer needs
- The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on teamwork and a proven experienceworking withinternal stakeholders and partners
- The ideal candidate will be capable of navigating through change and operate with speed and agility
- Qualified candidates are strategic managers who will prioritize and maximize business opportunities while building trust and providing great customer experience
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions, car allowance, health insurance and travel expense reimbursement.
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with future opportunities
Solid business & financial acumen; ability to "pencil sell"
- “Gets” small business owners (key drivers, motivators) and translates this understanding to deep customer insights; systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and basic financialreports and legal documents
- Territory planning & account planning; strategic thinker, strong executor
- Insight-based, Challenger Rep selling style
- Creative, curious and possesses strong initiative to problem solve
- Effectively uses technology; experienced with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred; proficient with Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
Communication & Organization:
- Strong communicator and collaborator: exceptional oral and written communication to diverse audiences; effective & engaging presentation skills
- Tailors communication to the customers’ needs with authority; uses rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to comfortably drive action
- Workflow management; strong organizational and prioritization skills
Leadership & Ownership:
- Builds and leverages strong internal and external relationships
- Relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed.