$80K — $100K *
Generates prescriptions and sales of Aerie products within the defined territory to a level that meets and/or exceeds objectives through effective and persuasive execution of the marketing plan.
Manages time and territory to ensure maximum results. Stays current on Aerie and competitive product information to ensure he/she is a valuable resource to customers.
Analyzes the available territory data to identify opportunities. Develops and executes action plans to address the identified opportunities.
Communicates routinely with peers, management and marketing concerning opportunities and recommendations to increase market share and sales.
Utilizes applicable tools to routinely meet the administrative requirements (call reporting, sample accountability, expense reporting) of the position.
Stays within expense budgets. Closely follows all applicable laws and regulations that govern Aerie and the pharmaceutical industry.
1. Meets or exceeds the prescription and revenue targets for each product within his/her territory.
2. Develops and maintains thorough understanding of the marketing plan for each product. Delivers the product messages in an accurate and persuasive manner that is consistent with the marketing plan and results in utilization of Aerie products.
3. Develops an understanding of each customer's (physician & managed care/market access) needs and delivers messages and programs that effectively address them. Develops and maintains productive business relationships with customers (physicians, staff, nurses, administrators, etc.) throughout the territory.
4. Develops and analyzes territory reports to identify opportunities to increase sales of Aerie products. Implements plans to address opportunities.
5. Manages their territory and develops routing that provides for maximum efficiency and attainment of the call plan.
6. Continually updates their knowledge of Aerie and competitive products to act as a resource to customers.
7. Completes administrative duties as required in an accurate and timely manner. Stays within expense guidelines.
8. Develops and follows a plan of self-development to ensure continual development and attainment of career objectives.
9. Ability to travel overnight as dictated by the requirements of the territory and company
• Ensure stocking of product in pharmacies
• Communicates routinely and effectively with peers, management & marketing.
• Maintains accurate account profiles
• Properly maintains all company property (car, computer, Ipad and others).
• Solid, proven persuasion skills
• Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
• Able to excel in an entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to demonstrate "going the extra mile" to achieve excellent results – being creative
• Ability to think quickly and to articulate thoughts clearly.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Ability to concentrate.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines.
• Must have reliable attendance.
• Must be a strategic thinker – ability to analyze the territory to evaluate opportunities and implement a tactical plan for consistent growth of the business
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• MBA desirable
• 3+ years selling experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry. Ophthalmology industry preferred.
Valid through: 7/17/2020