Deep Instinct is seeking a Territory Channels Manager!
The role reports to the VP of Channel and Alliances and will work closely with internalsales team as well as with external channel partner teams, contributing to revenue goals and strengthening partner relations.
You will develop, coordinate and implement the channel and alliance campaigns and go-to-market programs that align with pipeline objectives. The right candidate will offer both thestrategic know-how and tactical chops to build and execute the market planning and strategy. You will be expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of the partners in thegeography to support solution selling and build this expertise on an ongoing basis.
In this role, a TCM must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack themarket with passion!
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company's channel sales strategy & execution.
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams (and CAMs) to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of corporate partners with experience in both enterprise and SMB markets.
- Field and route inbound partnership requests appropriately (support new on-boarding processes).
- Support follow-up plans on inbound channel marketing field event leads
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.).
- Capturing of accurate and complete partner and customer data in SFDC
- Outbound Calls:
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner's existing and competitive accounts.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to partners with prospective clients, assist with sales quoting and special pricing.
- Inbound Calls: Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to named accounts and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions.
- Provides impeccable support for assigned CAM teams and partners.
- Manages time and work flow, creates effective call plans and maintains high callvolume.
- Responsible for building and executing a pipeline generation plan that leads to partners exceeding their annual incremental, net new business requirements
- 10+ years in IT sales, 2+ year if channel experience within security software industry
- Understanding of the marketplace and competitive landscape
- Computer experience, familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Able to quickly qualify potential customers and partners.
- Strong telephone presentations skills; ability to listen well and to motivate and create sales opportunities.
- Individual should be comfortable selling over the phone with responsibilities of accurate forecasting.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Track record of successfully supporting business growth with integrated marketing initiatives