Exceptional Opportunity to join Flexion Therapeutics during their first commercialization; Rare chance to be part of an organization that embraces ingenuity, tenacity, transparency and fun
We are looking for dynamic, self starting individuals who want to make a real impact on patient lives while working in a challenging, yet fun atmosphere. Flexion Therapeutics is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, local therapies for the treatment of patients with musculoskeletal conditions. Our lead product candidate, Zilretta™ (also known as FX006) is a sustained-release, intra-articular, non-opioid investigational treatment in late-stage development for patients with moderate to severe OA pain.
The Territory Business Manager is primarily responsible for driving demand for the product assigned by reinforcing the product brand and Flexion's value. Responsible for presenting Flexion's product and optimizing the business opportunities in targeted physician offices/accounts, key clinics and hospital accounts that specialize in the area specified. The Territory Business Manager will be required to demonstrate an excellence in developing and applying business processes that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives.
- Bachelors of Science Equivalent from an Accredited College/University
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical or medical salesexperience with a minimum of 3years selling specialty injectable products.
- Previous experience in OA, Ortho, or pain is a plus
- Product launch experience
- Knowledge of reimbursement landscape and access processes. Experience with specialty pharmacy providers and a strong understanding of reimbursement of specialty products (especially buy & bill and assignment of benefits)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, proven ability to work independently
- Experience of at least three years in competitive setting and demonstrates the ability to pursue goals in a direct, but not aggressive, way to overcome increased customer risk aversion.
- Experience utilizing cross functional resources and working with colleagues in a matrix setting to achieve goals
- Experience in complex sales environment and territory management/total office call selling
- Can represent and be an ambassador for Flexion and its values. A good fit for and with the organization