Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is currently searching for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated, results focused Territory Business Manager for our Seattle, WA Territory. In this role, you will deliver sales results to support our XERMELO® product. This position will report to our Regional Business Leader, West. The successful incumbent will have a direct impact on the execution of our brand strategy and demonstrating our commercial values of keeping the patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do.
Our Territory Business Manager will preferably live in the Seattle area.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- This direct customer facing role will be responsible for executing our brand and sales strategy to effectively demonstrate our product value to key customers
- Utilizing knowledge and expertise of local market trends, institutions, and key customers to optimize our national strategy to drive business results at the territory level
- Utilizing internal resources, such as market data and analysis to shape territory business plans in order to drive business results and impact patients
- Responsible for using our internal systems to work through call planning and record call activity
- Identifying and seizing opportunities to build organizational efficiency and process improvements to positively impact business results
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 (three) years of sales experience, preferably in an Oncology, Specialty Care, Hospital or Rare Disease area
- Proven track record of sales results, commitment to performance excellence
- Ability to develop strategic long term relationships with customers aimed at helping patients and achieving business results
- Strong alignment to our corporate values of patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do