We are currently looking for a Territory Business Development Leader to join our team. Territory Business Development Leader will be responsible for driving new revenue by identifying new hotel and hospitality leads to add to the OYO network. Additionally, the Territory Business Development Leader will lead prospective new partners in the hospitality industry onto the OYO network by leading the structuring and negotiating new contracts. Take the reign of our expansion project in US and thrive in a high growth, disruptive and technology led business that is transforming the era of Hospitality industry!
Responsibilities of the Territory Business Development Leader:
• Head and own supply of new hotels and hospitality partners in the hub.
• Develop, evolve, and execute strategies to identify and add quality supply to the pipeline.
• Strategize and assign sellable rooms' acquisition targets to the team members.
• Coach and mentor Business Development Mangers on the field and in the classroom to build their capabilities and enable them to meet their targets.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to process before any property is on boarded.
• Pitch in contract closure as and when there is criticality and intervention required.
• Adhere to the business norms and ensure profitability through effective P&L Management.
• Periodic review of joint business plan with the property owners.
• Liaise with the key stake holders from lead generation through property go-live.
Required Skills of the Territory Business Development Leader:
• 6 to 10 years of experience in leading high performing sales team, structuring and negotiating complex deals and solving business problems.
• Business savvy and a sales-oriented professional who will help in establishing OYO as a key technology driven hotel network in the defined region.
• Willing to lead by example and motivate the team to encourage a collaborative culture.
• Demonstrates high ethical values and analytical skills
About the Company
OYO has built a reputation for excellence and has gained the reputation of "A tech first hospitality company", "An asset Light business model". We have been recognized with titles such as #1 LinkedIn Top Startups and #Global Unicorn. We are an innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts who stay motivated to changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry. Spread across 18+ countries with 650000+ hotels; we are South Asia's largest hotel network offering hassle-free stay experiences at an unmatched price. In India we are the largest hospitality brand with more than 175000+ rooms in our inventory. At present we are valued over $5 Billion and have started our international operations in almost 19 countries. OYO pioneered and revolutionized the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through use of its proprietary technology all developed in-house, OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia. Get access to the world's first tablet-based property management apps and become part of a brand recognized and loved by travelers worldwide.
Pillars of OYO
• Standardized Experience: Consistent experience across all hotel in the OYO network
• Affordability: Rooms offered at prices that no other player in the affordable segment offers
• Technology driven: Pioneering technology allows consumers to book OYO hotels in just 3 taps, or within 5 seconds
OYO has raised a total of $1.5 Billion in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors like SoftBank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital and China Lodging Group.
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.