Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate all details of pending cases per protocol to Customer Service.
- Ensure all inventory needed for a case is available.
- Provide detailed instruction on product use to staff during procedure to ensure superior patient outcomes.
- Submit all required paperwork to Customer Service upon completion of each case.
- Collection of Purchase Order (PO#) for all cases covered.
- Train advanced practitioners on the therapy.
- Ensuring all staﬀ can identify patients diagnosed with stenosis that also feel relief in flexion.
- Ensuring that contraindications are clear to all staﬀ members and not confusing.
- Implement intra oﬃce workflow processes.
- MRI reviews (consistent w/ HIPAA guidelines)
- Ensuring all staﬀ can identify and confirm central, lateral recess and foraminal stenosis on axial and Sagittal cuts on MRI’s.
- Continuing education including delivering ongoing information as the therapy evolves.
- Educating physicians and advanced practitioners on product talk track and how to identify through patient exam if pain is relieved in flexion.
- Provides brochures, posters, spine models, etc.
- Working with Surgery Coordinator to ensure cases are scheduled in advance and efficient
- Assist office staff in proper utilization of PRIA for patients requiring prior authorization.
- Identifying referral sources in the community that have large populations of stenosis patients and the ability to readily refer to treating pain physicians; including Primary Care, Gerontology, Cardiology, etc.
- Working w/skilled nursing facilities to have their pts seen by treating physicians.
- Setting up round table educational events for primary care physicians.
- Working with local societies on education (journal clubs, events)
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of minimum of 3 years of experience in a related technical area.
- 1-2+ years of medical sales experience.
- Professional level knowledge of anatomy, spine, and pain management disciplines strongly preferred.
- Fluoroscopic and MRI imaging experience strongly preferred.
- Clinically proficient at lumbar spine related orthopedic and/or pain procedures.
- Professionally proficient sales skills ideally within medical device related sales.