Territory Account Manager - West
Job Title: Territory Account Manager ? West
Department: Channel Sales
Reports To: Manager, Channel Sales
Industry: Unified Communications
Education: Undergraduate/BA/BS or equivalent combination of experience and education
Exemption Status: Exempt (Full-Time; 40+ Hours per Week)
What You?ll Be Doing
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for developing and growing relationships with ISI?s Authorized Partners within an assigned territory, bring awareness to ISI?s solutions portfolio through partner enablement, building a pipeline of leads and opportunities through a consultative approach, and work within manufacturer channels (mainly Cisco and Microsoft) to develop direct opportunities. The Territory Account Manager will have a strong ability to analyze the territory, determine business outcomes, create a strategy for driving growth, and work with internal and external resources to execute on that strategy.
As a highly skilled communicator and experienced sales person, the Territory Account Manager must also be able to translate complex and technical solutions into engaging and compelling conversations with partners, direct audiences, and existing customers.
Who You?ll Work With
The West Territory is 1 of 6 sales territories at ISI. We serve customers across all verticals in the West Territory, including: Arizona, California, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington. This is an exciting time to work with great Partners and their customers in this region. We have a collaborative team that meets weekly to share success stories within each of their own territories. We have a mature Partner Enablement model that will guide you on a path for success. Our Teams work hard, play hard and have fun doing it!
What Will Enable You Success
- The successful candidate will be able to manage growth in a territory leveraging an extensive reseller network with new and existing relationships.
- Work with existing and new ISI Partners on bringing awareness of ISI solutions to displace competition and demonstrate benefits of working with ISI.
- Initiate the sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential prospects, and closing business with prospective Partners.
- Effectively present, position, and articulate the value of ISI?s UC & Collaboration solutions to both Partners and their prospective End-Users.
- Proven track record of forecasting and managing key account metrics within Salesforce.com.
- Seek new opportunities by ways of Social Media, Internal ISI outlets, and previous relationships.
- Assessing potential partner?s viability to resell ISI solutions and services through a consultative engagement, focused on long-term relationship and demonstrating ISI?s abilities to be a valued vendor for Unified Communications solutions.
- Properly on-boarding partners through representative training sessions, communication with Partner management to determine hierarchical structure and identify key personnel.
- Working with Manufacturer Partner Reps at Cisco and Microsoft who support assigned partners and generating partner opportunities within their respective book of business.
- Working within Partner specialized vertical groups to expand ISI?s vertical reach by developing relationships and opportunities of ISI?s vertical focused solutions.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Software Sales Experience (including SaaS/Managed Services).
- Previous experience working directly or indirectly with Value Added Resellers (VAR) in a sales role.
- General knowledge of Unified Communications Industry & IP Voice Technology is preferred (Cisco, Microsoft and/or Avaya knowledge a plus).
- Preferredexperience selling Collaboration & Contact Center Solutions such as Call Reporting Software, Collaboration Recording (Voice, Video, IM) Software and/or Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Software.
- Preferredexperience selling/supporting Solutions from Calabrio, NICE, Verint, ZOOM, Verba, Variphy, Calero, Metropolis.
- Proficient with CRM (Customerontact Relationship Management) systems ?Salesforce a plus.
- Technical certifications supporting communications infrastructure are especially preferential.