We are looking for high-energy, dynamic professionals who want to work for a growing global company and would love to take a bite out of the networksecuritylandscape.
WatchGuard has deployed nearly a million of its integrated, multi-function threat management appliances worldwide and that number is rapidly growing. Of course, we recognize that there are a lot of security solution companies out there, but at the end of the day our product platforms yield dramatically higher performances than many of our competitors. We provide a solution that is scalable with hardware advances, utilizes best-of-breed technology, includes award-winning visibility tools, and is generally awesome all around.
But, you don’t have to take our word for it. WatchGuard is one of the most highly awarded companies in networksecurity. We have won an array of awards, recognitions, reviews, 5-star ratings, and shout-outs. And the recognitions keep piling up.
Unleash the beast and join RED. Apply to WatchGuard today!
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the development and management of assigned/named accounts and managed services provider (MSP) accounts to achieve WatchGuard’s assigned sales objectives (quota). Sell WatchGuard’s product line through channel partners to assigned accounts. Key to the roll will be establishing revenue generating relationships with new accounts as well as invigorating some number of assigned existing accounts. Plan and develop goals and objectives for optimizing existing and new large accounts and prospects. Create proposals, negotiate agreements, support creation and implementation of programs and maintain a strong overall relationship with large resellers and major accounts. Interface with other departments as needed to support customers and prospects in achieving all sales objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Forecast accurately, expected revenues by quarter
- Manage expenses against quarterly budget
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship between WatchGuard and assigned accounts/MSPs
- Identify opportunities and challenges within account base and create strategies to maximize sell through, profit, revenue, and market share
- Create and drive sales plan to achieve sales and profit targets for current and prospective assigned accounts
- Develop and negotiate terms and conditions for accounts to effectively manage overall growth at each assigned account
- Work closely with VAR, National/Named Partners and Channel Sales Team as we fulfill major account customer requirements in the territory through those channel resources
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management
- Six (6) plus years of sales experience with at least 4 years as large account developer and manager
- Prior experience in the network/enterprise security space required
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at national reseller and distribution accounts
- Proven track record of sales excellence with national reseller and distribution accounts; proven track record of sales into major accounts
- Proven and consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quota’s
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure and Internet security industry