That’s no small feat. To deliver on that promise, we had to build an all-flash architecture that is completely distinct from legacy solutions—using a building block approach akin to public cloud. And it’s just one signal that at Tintri, employees get to work on projects that are well … unconventional, challenging and high impact.
The desire to stand apart has also helped Tintri get noticed. CDW is the biggest reseller in the business—we were just named their Partner of the Year. In both Gartner Magic Quadrants covering our space we’re recognized as a Visionary. And we’re growing: more than 1,000 organizations—including 20% of the Fortune 100—trust Tintri. Please consider trusting the next stage of your career to Tintri, too.
Due to our rapid growth, an exciting opportunity exists to join our Enterprise Sales organization. As an Enterprise Sales Professional for Tintri you will be responsible for selling to and supporting end users and partners within a designation geographic territory. You will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on strategic sales plans leveraging all routes to market. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of account activities and maintaining a keen understanding of customer’s business and strategy and successful introduction of new solutions.
- Collaboration with the VP of Sales to develop and deploy a strategic Tintri regional sales plan
- Develop and deliver a regional channel program that incorporates partner selection, training certification and event management that will lead to a consistent sales productivity model.
- Develop and demonstrate a complete understanding of the regions strategic customers, partners and alliances.
- Demonstrate a collaborative team partnership with your Systems Engineer and inside sales team to identify, qualify and develop direct and partner opportunities that match up with Tintri’s delivery model.
- Demonstrate an ethical go to market practice that does not include side letter agreements, un-documented pricing deviations and non-deliverable Tintri solutions.
- Integrate and manage Salesforce.com into your regions opportunity and sales management.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in a direct /channel storage sales success.
- 5-10 years of proven sales success, ideally in a storage, virtualization and / or start-up environment.
- Proven team leadership skills
- A very strong understanding of your regional customers and channel partners
- Enterprise level territory planning skills
- A strategic understanding of the storage and virtualization market.
- Cross departmental communication skills.
- Strong Salesforce.com opportunity and sales management skills.