What You’ll Get to Do:
This role will serve as PSSNA’s subject matter expert for the Document Imaging sector and is responsible for the development and implementation ofDocument Imaging strategic initiative to build PSSNA’s business within that segment. This territory based position supports the Panasonic Reseller and End-Users and reports directly to the Document Imaging National Sales Manager. Accountability is to position, promote and maintain relationships with thePanasonic Reseller and End-Users, drive monthly, quarterly revenue via Panasonic Document Imaging Portfolio sales as well as development of longerterm pipeline opportunities.
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement and sales growth of Panasonic Resellers with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities to produce additional revenue streams and deliver growth targets based on territory quota. Proactively identify, recruit and develop relationships with strategic Partners, ISVs and DMRs to integrate and actively promote Panasonic Document Imaging
- Coordinate Channel enablement activities and provide sales, technical and product information and training; manage Deal Registrations, train onpartner portals and order fulfillment. Co-develop and drive the creation and execution of quarterly and annual marketing plans based on ROI todrive territory business to top Panasonic Partners
- Serve as Document Imaging subject matter expert within PSSNA and interface as such with the different stakeholders within the organization—including marketing, product management and engineering teams
- Drive sales by Interfacing directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with Panasonic solutions
- Effectively manage all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner including Salesforce, forecasting, Product-Sales-Inventory (PSI), monthly capturing and reporting of territory sales, Quarterly Business Review functions (QBR) and various Headquarter required reporting.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience: Degree preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years work experience in the Document Imaging market.
- Extremely proficient in the trends, terminology, customer requirements, and key strategic players of Document Imaging
- Thorough understanding of assigned sector opportunity management systems and sources of market intelligence.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, self-starter. Willingness and ability to prioritize tasks, set daily action items, and work independently with minimal supervision. Superior organization and time management skills. Detail oriented with excellent follow-through and follow-up at all levels of external and internal organizations.
- Diligent work ethic. Willingness to take initiative and ownership of strategic projects and move deliverables to completion
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills. Resourcefulness to effectively navigate the internal organization to resolve issues and achieve objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills with a high level of competence in the areas of email, spreadsheets, and presentation development
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Travel up to 80% of time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to travel
- Proven competency in Document Imaging technology
- Candidate must reside in Midwest Territory (IL, MN, WI, IN, OH, KY, TN)
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to thehigh volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.