A role exists for an individual to join the Arista Sales Team as a new business Territory based Account Manager focused on creating and growing security (Awake Security) related opportunities for Arista within the Ohio Valley territory (OH, MI, KY, IN) and also handle all aspects of sales into a list of accounts.
This role requires an individual who is a self-starter and can demonstrate sales leadership skills, and an ability to grow the revenue contribution on a quarter-by-quarter basis while building a pipeline of opportunity for the coming year.
In addition to building a direct customer base, the successful candidate will also need to build a credible relationship with Arista VAR's and channel partners, in particular in recruiting and enabling Security focused channel partners.
The candidate will also need to develop an extended eco-system of technology and business partners; as well as target and attend industry events to drive lead generation.
There is a clear expectation that the candidate will have an appreciation of technology and be able to translate Customer’s priorities into Arista’s differentiated solutions with understanding of both Security and Networking markets.
Alternate Locations: Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Cleveland
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within select enterprise and commercial accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing across the Arista product portfolio with a specific focus on Zero Trust framework and Anomaly detection.
- Meet with key decision-makers to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Partner with the Arista Systems Engineering team to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership;
- Collaborate with channel partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions; Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory; Be willing and able to build a strong relationship and drive joint pipeline building activities with key partners within the Territory.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums; Able to direct, build, and manage a Demand Creation campaign for the Territory encompassing all aspects of marketing, PR and all aspects of pipeline creatio
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
- Articulate in communicating the steps and dependencies to closure, while managing expectations
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar vendor role selling Networking and Security technologies into Enterprise and Commercial customers.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas against targets.
- Ability to discuss Arista’s value proposition at an initial exploratory level meeting and also have the ability to engage at all level with any end-user.
- Familiar with current industry trends and speak with authority regarding the role of Virtualization, SDN / Cloud, Next generation Network Detection and Response and Endpoint Security
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.