About the Position:
Qumulo's New Jersey based Territory Account Manager is a crucial addition to our field sales organization. In this role, you will grow Qumulo revenue, and continue to build out your arsenal of customer connections in the NJ, NYC and N. PA area. Qumulo's Territory Account Managers establish rapport with our customers and become a champion for their needs. We're looking for someone who has a consistent track record of exceeding quotas and leading business in software sales. This person is pragmatic and innovative in equal measure, inspiring change and evangelizing effective solutions to our customer's greatest problems.
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. QF2 also runs on all-flash instances on premises. It's the only high performance all-flash file storage on modern, industry-standard hardware. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts.
- Plan and organize a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales targets.
- Develop and present business case to customers, demonstrating Qumulo’s value and ability to meet customer business objectives.
- Monitor competition and gather current marketplace information. (Including but not limited to pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.)
- Act as a beacon for industry standards, researching and reporting changes in products, service, and policy, and evaluating results.
- Champion the needs of the customers through investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by through independent research, attending workshops, and cultivating networks.
- Collect and maintain data to guide and inform future sales and business decisions
- 10-15years of previous technology sales experience.
- Start-up experience or a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Expansive knowledge of the storage industry.
- Ability to excel in customer service, closing deals, negotiation, and prospecting.
- Robust experience in territory management and building client relationships.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.