5 - 7 years
Posted 173 days ago
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for prospecting new opportunities and
selling of the company’s products through channel partners, within a
Engage with the Mitel business partners at the appropriate time in the sales
cycle to close sales opportunities.
• Five (5) years of previous Accounts Selling of high technology solutions (advanced applications, CPE Networking, and/or VOiP)
• Knowledge of VMware and Data Centers a definite asset
• Knowledge or experience with Nortel, Avaya, Cisco, ShoreTel or NEC products is a definite plus
• History of selling B2B and progressively improving results
• Has successfully managed a $3M+ quota
• Clean driving record required
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
Mitel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.