The Territory Account Manager is responsible for prospecting new opportunities and
selling of the company’s products through channel partners, within a
Engage with the Mitel business partners at the appropriate time in the sales
cycle to close sales opportunities.
- Presentations to senior-level decision makers and selling communication solutions to customers to meet their business communication needs
- Possess a true “hunter” mentality
- Outstanding track record in achieving targeted sales results
- Has the ability to accurately forecast business and meet or exceed assigned sales quotas
- Utilizes solution selling and account management techniques to maximize the business relationship and opportunities with targeted companies within the territory.
- Understands the business elements supporting indirect sales and service business
- Organized, highly self-managed and self-starting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, selling and negotiation skills, and time management skills
- In-depth knowledge of desktop software to prepare correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations with graphics (Excel, Word, ACT a plus)
- Takes responsibility & ownership for data integrity and accuracy of work products
- Creative with business planning and implementing sales initiatives
- Customer focused (internal & external) and responsive to customer and company requirements.
• Five (5) years of previous Accounts Selling of high technology solutions (advanced applications, CPE Networking, and/or VOiP)
• Knowledge of VMware and Data Centers a definite asset
• Knowledge or experience with Nortel, Avaya, Cisco, ShoreTel or NEC products is a definite plus
• History of selling B2B and progressively improving results
• Has successfully managed a $3M+ quota
• Clean driving record required
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
Mitel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.