The Territory Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue and increasing market share in the Midwest territory (IL, KS, MO IN).The position responsibilities include business development and growth and maintenance of existing end/user clients. Additionally,the TAM is responsible for identifying and supporting key channel partners operating in the assigned territory.Applicant should have previous geographical territory experience and general understanding of healthcare workflows or have experience selling into thehealthcare enterprise.
- ACTIVITY/ PERFORMANCE MEASURES: Will be assigned and have overall performance measured by attainment of annual sales quota, with additional performance metrics that may include:
- Activities and Events
- Sales by Channel Partner or Direct Sales
- Service Sales
- Net New Client Sales
- Sales by Product Family
- Responsible for revenue targets and market share growth, as well as client satisfaction of all account(s) in assigned territory.
- Day to day use of saleforce.com, including pipeline management and ensuring client data is well maintained and documented.
- Embrace and utilize Ergotron's Sales Process.
- Development of an effective territory plan with KPI's, market intelligence, key contact identification, partner base growth objectives, and planning of salesforce event goals required for attainment of assigned quota.
- Prospecting at multiple levels within an organization, identifying the decision maker, displacing an incumbent or competitor, and servicing the territory's installed base.
- Establish and build influential channel partner relationships within the Healthcare Industry.
- Work collaboratively with other TAM's and Regional Directors on national and enterprise accounts, as well as strategic initiatives with national healthcare systems and the VA.
- Present at tradeshows and events to build brand recognition and thought leadership.
- Support product demonstrations, installations, end user and Healthcare associations events, and provide follow up on seed unit placements.
- Work closely with internal Ergotron's client care team to facilitate efficient sales transactions, on-time delivery, order accuracy, and positive client experience.
- Act as a champion and interface between partners, clients, and Ergotron.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Supports "Lean Business Enterprise" initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.
Position Requirements (Knowledge and Experience):
- BS degree in Business Preferred, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 7 years proven, successful experience in field sales within the assigned territory.
- Experience selling into hospitals and healthcare highly preferred
- Basic understanding of clinical workflows as it relates to technology at the point of care
- Experience selling within an IT Channel Distribution model
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling within technical environments including calls on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers required.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and competency in territory sales management, including prioritization, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term, mid-term, long term opportunity management.
- Must have experience obtaining a quota of $2M+. Preference will be given to those who can provide documentation of this.
- Must have a vehicle, preferably an SUV
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs. and travel over 75% of the time in territory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Oracle and Salesforce.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job as described to you for the position.
- Being able to solve complex problems within a passion-filled environment is rewarded by a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, allowing for work and life balance.
ONE Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Obsessed
Ergotron is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.