ViiV Healthcare is a global specialty HIV company, 100% focused on researching and delivering new medicines and improving access to care for people living with HIV.
MUST LIVE IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA or PALM SPRINGS, CA
As the Account Manager you will provide a dedicated focus within ViiV- HIV Accounts including:
• Targeted Healthcare Providers
• Institutional Accounts that may include Corrections (City and County Jails)
• ID Training Hospitals
• The VA system
• AIDS Service Organizations
• High volume HIV Pharmacies
You will accomplish this by:
• Building Relationships: Working with multiple stakeholders within the ViiV Healthcare organization and external customers
• Influencing: Facilitating the execution of business plans that impact multiple accounts and gaining buy-in on responsibilities
• Communication: Strong written, oral, & presentation skills
• Teamwork-Ability to work in a matrix environment
Your dynamic role will include the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating and executing ViiV Healthcare promotional educational programs
- Establishing internal and external relationships with the goal of developing opportunities for ViiV Healthcare products.
- Interacting with Key Decision Makers to understand the total account, such as clinical, organizational, and financial issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing tactics that are aligned to the short, medium, and long term strategic goals and values of ViiV Healthcare through deployment of organizational resources to provide appropriate product and services solutions.
- Ensuring maximization of opportunities in accounts that will deliver customer value and growth in sales of ViiV Healthcare products.
- Understanding key compliance and regulatory guidelines and boundaries for promoting within labeling (FDA guidelines and indications).
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel up to 50%
- 5 years of pharmaceutical account management or specialty pharmaceutical sales experience or 2 years of HIV experience working in an AIDS Service organization, HIV Specialty Pharmacy, HIV Case Manager or HIV Medical Case Manager or HIV Providers Office or other HIV service provider or governmental relationships which service HIV/AIDS related causes
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle – driving is an essential function of this role
- 2 years pharmaceutical account management experience in HIV or 4 years of direct experience working in an HIV patient care or HIV affiliated ancillary HIV care setting