The Territory Account Manager is responsible for prospecting new opportunities and selling of Mitel’s portfolio through channel partners, within a defined geographical territory. Engage with the Mitel business partners at the appropriate time in the sales cycle to close sales opportunities.
• Presentations to senior-level and C Suite decision makers.
- Managing sales process from discovery through close in Mid and large customers through their cycles.
- Possess a true “hunter” mentality
• Track record in achieving targeted sales results
• Has the ability to accurately forecast business and meet/ exceed assigned sales quotas using Salesforce.com
• Utilizes solution selling and account management techniques to maximize the business relationship and opportunities with targeted companies within the territory.
• Understands the business elements supporting indirect sales and service business with experience in handling 3 party engagements ( customer, partner, manufacturer)
• Organized, highly self-managed and self-starting
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, selling and negotiation skills, and time management skills
• In-depth knowledge of desktop software to prepare correspondence and presentations with graphics. SalesForce.com experience required.
• Takes responsibility & ownership for data integrity and accuracy of revenue.
• Creative with business planning and implementing sales initiatives
• Customer focused (internal & external) and responsive to customer and company requirements.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of five (5) years of previous Accounts Selling of high technology solutions (advanced applications, SaaS, Collaboration.)
• Knowledge of VMware and Data Centers an asset
• Knowledge or experience with Nortel, Avaya, Cisco.
• History of selling B2B and progressively improving results
• Has successfully managed a $3M+ quota
• Clean driving record required