At Avid, every role has a significant impact and is an integral part of realizing our mission - create the most powerful and collaborative media network to enable the creation, distribution and monetization of the most inspiring content in the world. As a Territory Account Manager at Avid you will be responsible for sales and account management of key end user accounts within your territory (West Coast) via indirect or direct fulfillment team. You will serve as the main point of contact for assigned accounts, partnering with internal and external resources to achieve overall territory targets and other key sales objectives.
This position will be based in either the Burbank office or remotely on the West Coast (WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, NV, UT, CO, AZ, NM, AK, HI). Other locations may be considered subject to the caliber and experience of the candidate.
- Develop long term customer relationships and achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Recommend Avid product and service solutions designed to help customers achieve their objectives and provide accurate price quotations based on negotiated pricing with large key or direct accounts
- Develop effective working relationships with all levels within the named account with a special focus on keeping the account timely and up-to-date on any relevant product, services or corporate information
- Generate new business by developing leads and expanding existing accounts
- Work with Application Engineers to provide technical product information and demos. As well as work with reseller sales personnel on customer facing sales opportunities. And works with the partner management team to ensure channel alignment with overall territory objectives
- Provide comprehensive territory business plans, operational reviews, and timely forecasts
- Support new product launches
- Expand and develop existing key accounts and negotiate contracts with targeted new accounts
- Develop account management plans
- Works with the field marketing team to jointly develop territory marketing plans to meet sales, as well as individual market and product objectives
- Develop a pipeline and communicate with the market through demand generation activities such as events, exhibitions and presentations
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS required; 5-7 years proven experience at a high level in a sales and marketing environment, ideally having worked in an environment where fulfilment is via resellers and distributors
- Proven ability to deliver budgeted bookings and revenue
- Extensive knowledge of the Media Industry is essential
- As well as excellent communication skills are a must and ideally you will have strong presentation skills.
- You should be self-motivated, conscientious and highly driven to succeed and be results and target oriented as well as deliver and be accountable by results
- Work consistently to ensure success through our customer’s success