What Will You Do?
Arista Networks is seeing a "disruptor" with a sales hunter mentality to fulfill the role of a Territory Account Manager in Wisconsin (Milwaukee or Madison).
This role requires an individual who is a self-starter and can demonstrate sales leadership skills, and an ability to grow the revenue contribution on a quarter-by-quarter basis while building a pipeline of opportunity for the coming year. In addition, the successful candidate will need to build a credible channel to market through appointed Arista VAR's.
Key to the candidate’s success will be their ability to identify and qualify major IT spends of Fortune 1000 companies within a territory and build a strong engagement plan which creates pipeline opportunities across Arista’s entire portfolio.
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within the select enterprise and commercial accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing and siloed legacy IT systems across the Arista product portfolio.
- Generate new opportunities and sales presentations for Arista's software-driven Cloud networking solutions for Data Center and Campus based network solutions in addition to our Network Automation platform, Fabric Monitoring solutions and Network Security (Awake Security)
- Meet with key decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Partner with the Arista Systems Engineering team to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with channel partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions, and competitor strategies.
The team: This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Director or Regional VP of Sales. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources, and executive team.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar vendor role selling networking technology into Enterprise and Commercial customers.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas against targets.
- Ability to discuss Arista’s value proposition at an initial exploratory level meeting and also have the ability to engage at C Level with any end-user.
- Familiar with current industry trends and speak with authority regarding the role of Virtualization, SDN / SDWAN, Cloud, and DC/CAMPUS networking technologies/trends.
- Have Director level sales contacts within the customer base/GEO.
- Be willing and able to build a strong relationship and drive joint pipeline building activities with key Eco-System partners within the Region.
- Able to direct, build, and manage a Demand Creation campaign for the Territory.
- Understand the dynamics of building a business, of investing when necessary and balancing top-line growth with expense line management
- Strong work ethic and winning mentality.
- Articulate in communicating the steps and dependencies to closure, while managing expectations via accurate Forecasting/ reporting and open communication within Arista, Channel, and Eco / Business partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.