Territory Account Executive - Chicago/ Saint Louis/ Minnesota
ABOUT THE JOB
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN Chicago, Saint Louis or Minnesota
Software AG is looking for ambitious and confident Territory Account Executive. The Territory Account Executive is responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop Software AG’s business in Financial Services and Insurance Veritcal. The Territory Account Executive focuses on a set of 20-30 assigned accounts that she/he proactively covers to generate new opportunities and license revenue. She/he effectively covers other accounts in his/her area by building and coordinating partner relationships, as well as leveraging demand generation activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Territory Account Executive is part of a virtual sales team along with other Software AG lines of business and is responsible for selling the entire Software AG solutions portfolio in her/his territory. Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets using approved SAG business planning, account management, opportunity management, and monitoring processes tools. Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (C level) within accounts selling large-scale collaboration solutions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent and familiarity with internet technologies.
- Basic understanding of BPMS, SOA, B2B and EAI Technology and marketplace.
- Otherlanguages may be an advantage.
Professional Experience in year(s): 5
- Create constructive tension and challenge the customer with their knowledge of customer & industry insight.
- Teach customers insights & tailor solutions to challenge their approach to key corporate priorities and create a value proposition.
- Take control of the sales process rather than simply following the customer’s process.
- Build key management relationships with focus on new opportunities, customer success and satisfaction, resulting in referenceable accounts and positive brand/company awareness.
- Identify stakeholders and sponsors and customer references.
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate.
- Engage with cross-functional resources to drive Software AG Sales.
- Maintain basic understanding of BPMS, SOA, B2B and EAI Technology and marketplace.
- Develop new solutions and supports others in solving complex problems in the salesprocess.
- Use structured and methodical approaches to develop solution.