Position Overview Replicon offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell our solutions and Time Intelligence platform which leverage Time as a strategic asset within an organization. This includes Time Management and Professional Services Automation solutions. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Replicon, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort. We are currently looking for high-energy, driven hunters with knowledge of technology and a solid business-to-business background. Our Territory model will leverage 3 sources of opportunity – inbound leads, outbound demand creation and existing customers. It is the role of the Territory Account Executive to develop a regional territory plan to exceed the assigned quota. Experience with this type of territory model is a must. If this is you, the Territory Account Executive role at Replicon could be the right fit for you. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across industry verticals to leverage Replicon strengths and opportunities in your defined market.
- Develop strategic relationships within the enterprise segment (> 1,000-employee sized companies); this role requires the Account Executive to take a holistic view of their territory to secure new business from self-generated opportunities, inbound leads and customers
- Develop a territory plan which clearly outlines resources needed to fuel the success of the territory model.
- Forecast and record all sales activity in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers.
- Manage sales cycles and leverage a value-based selling approach for your C-level executive audience.
- 8-10 years of quota carrying software or technology sales with a new business focus.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO levels
- Experience selling into large and enterprise size companies
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaSexperience, and strong customer references preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel