The Terminal Reader team partners with the Stripe design, product, infrastructure, logistics and support teams to bring a developer forward platform for in-person payments in the same way we have done online. We are looking for product minded engineers to help us expand Stripe Terminal to new platforms and forms of payment to meet the needs of our customers across the globe.
- Develop secure Android payment applications for a variety of devices and form factors.
- Improve engineering standards, tools, and processes, and advocate for product quality as part of your daily job.
- Work closely with design and product teams to articulate and build new features that make in-store payments enjoyable and intuitive.
- Join forces with user-facing teams to delight users with quick problem resolution and iterate on product quality improvements.
- Collaborate with teammates up the stack on backend code, protocol design, end to end security and UI design.
- Mentor newer team members.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are interested in developing, releasing, and maintaining high quality Android applications in Java and Kotlin.
- Have experience in modifying and integrating Android frameworks.
- Contributed to, or authored highly ranked Android applications that integrate across Android layers.
- Have shipped SDKs and NDKs.
Nice to have:
- 3+ years of experience working on Android.
- Prior experience working on EMV solutions.
- Built security features around concepts of mutual authentication, PKI security, keystores, trusted execution environments.