Overview of Role:
Individual should be able to work in a BFS domain, data warehousing project as a Teradata Developer with hands-on experience on Teradata, Informatica and Unix.
Skills and Experience
· Strong experience in Teradata and good knowledge of Teradata SQL.
· Good Technical skills and hands on experienceworking with Teradata, Informatica and Unix. Should have worked on Teradata utilities like TPT, MLoad and BTEQ, and should be familar with Infa mapping creation and usage of Infa Powerexchange.
· Minimum 7 years of hands on experience in Data warehousing ETLlike Teradata, Informatica and UNIX . Good Unix scripting knowledge is preferred.
· Able to work in On-Off model and coordinate the deliverables by completely owning it.
· Good team player with good communication skills.
· Flexible to be able to work during weekends during deployments.
· Working in Banking domain and little knowledge on Mainframe would be an added advantage.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Should have > 6 yrs of exp.
· Sound knowledge in Teradata/SQL
· Good Communication.
· Should be flexible.
· Should have Informatica knowledge.
· Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
· Teradata, Informatica, Unix
· Financial Domain Knowledge.