Lead a Telesales Team. Includes the management of representative direct reports and influencing the critical behaviors and results performance for all individual contributors. Plan, direct and coordinate operations. Maintain systems and procedures for operational efficiency. Recruit, develop and retain talent.
- Own your development, lead courageously and take on stretch assignments which support company and personal growth.
- Promote CNO's mission and core values.
- Actively engage and manage representative staff, support on-going associate development via timely coaching/candid feedback, document sessions to support a thorough review of results and critical behavior performance.
- Hire to meet staffing requirements, train and hold staff accountable to maximize talent potential.
- Effectively delegate to maximize output and provide development opportunities.
- Clearly communicate expectations, achieve inbound/outbound metric goals and customer experience quality targets.
- Motivate, encourage and empower associates.
- Review performance data real time and post production to monitor and measure performance versus goal progression.
- Monitor Telesales staff, objectively measure the results and critical behavior performance for each direct report.
- Effectively handle customer and technical escalations in support of providing an exceptional customer experience, provide staff the necessary tools and knowledge to address customer concerns.
- Attend and facilitate meetings, be a consistent strong contributor in group sessions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with department leaders and individual contributors within our CNO enterprise.
Competitive Candidates Possess:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 3 years Call Center Sales leadership experience.
- Residential state life insurance license appointment (or ability to achieve life appointment within 30 days of hire).
- Experience leading and developing successful sales teams.
- Confidence, highly motivated and results driven to work through others to achieve goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer/CRM proficiency.
- Fluency in English (Bilingual fluency in English & Spanish is a plus).
- Accountability for results and the ability to receive constructive feedback in support of your on-going development (you own your development, we support your development).
- The ability to work Monday through Friday 10 AM to 7 PM and every third Saturday from 9 AM to 6 PM without accommodation.
CNO/Colonial Penn Offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, life, 401(k).
- Additional monthly compensation awards are provided for meeting our results and critical behavior expectations.
- The opportunity to work for one of Indiana's healthiest employers (an on-site health clinic and fitness center supports our wellness initiatives).
- Professional business-casual environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.